Visionary Award Criteria
- The purpose of this award is to recognize a Global Visionary who has done revolutionary work related to advancements in his or her chosen career. The recipient exhibits creative thinking and a unique approach in career, leading to innovation, and demonstrates leadership and advocacy. He or she has contributed to the advancement global innovation, trade, community service and has demonstrated a positive influence among their colleagues and those they serve. The recipient exhibits exceptional creativity, dedication and leadership in developing and advancing the principles and practice of global trade, peace and harmony.
- Award and Citation with award his given
B. Eligibility & Required Criteria
Written nominations for the Visionary Award can be submitted by any member of outstanding leaders or previous award winners. Nominees complete the Award Application and Biographical Form, and submit along with the nominee’s curriculum vitae.
- Leaders in good standing for a minimum of three two five years
- Current leadership role in good standing, and have a minimum of 3 cumulative years in leadership role.
- Consistent trackrecord of results for 3 years 4.
- Has demonstrated leadership abilities and experience and has been a catalyst for positive change
C. Optional Criteria
- Founding member of institution or business.
- Leadership and service to distinguished associations.
- Published author or Editor
- Research Contributor (completed)
- Advanced Education Credential in Leadership and Business management.
- Receipent of Award